Saturday, February 26, 2011

Today.

Well, today's been an adventure! I had some errands to run. I didn't sleep last night. At all. So I got showered about 6, got ready, and headed out. As I was walking out the door Jackson decided he wanted to go bye instead of staying here with my mother, so along he went. We talked and laughed and danced. It was nice to have some time with him even if recent realizations lead me to believe I won't be raising him full time. We made it to my doctor to pick up test results, and while we were headed to the next town over to pay bills my right leg went numb. Completely. I moved it, (physically, with my hand) and slammed the brakes with my left foot to avoid the car that decided it would be great to pull out in front of me. Jackson I were both scared, so we headed home. I got absolutely nothing accomplished except the doctor's office, but it'll just have to be okay. I need this back surgery, sooner rather than later.
On top of that I was sick today, hopefully a temporary stomach bug. Here's hoping for a better day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment